IT’S HERE!! The New 4-H Year Has Begun – 4-H Connect ENROLLMENT is OPEN!!
Enrollment for the 2015-2016Texas 4-H Year Starts AUGUST 15 Participation fees will remain the same for the 2015-2016 year, $20.00 from August 15th to October 31st and then $25.00 from November 1st on! Here are some things to remember as you re-enroll for the 2014-2015 4-H year:
- If you have forgotten your e-mail address or password – DO NOT create another profile in 4-H CONNECT. Call the office and we can help you get logged in!
- If you are 8 and in the 3rd grade and enrolling in 4-H WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1st to enroll! It is tricky because the official first day of 4-H is not until September 1st but enrollment starts August 15th. This means there are 15 days for our new (young) members where they may not be assess a participation fee and 4-H CONNECT will classify them as a Clover Kid.
Visit 4-H Connect Today to Re-Enroll!!
4-H Club Info:
Online information and resources:
- Colorado County – 4-H Facebook
- District 11- 4-H Facebook
- Texas – 4-H & Youth Development Facebook
- Texas 4-H & Youth Development– The One Stop Shop for everything Texas 4-H!